All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கள்ளம் புகுந்திடில் உள்ளம் நிறைவாமோ..!- கருத்து திரி

ஈஸ்வர் நீ பிளான் எல்லாம் பக்காவாத் போடற ஆனா என்ன நடக்கபோகுதுனு பொறுத்திருந்து பார்ப்போம்.தரமான சம்பவம் நிகழப்போவது உனக்கா இல்லை சிரஞ்சீவ்கானு படிக்க நான் வெயிட்பன்றேன்

Raji anbu

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
ஈஸ்வர் நீ பிளான் எல்லாம் பக்காவாத் போடற ஆனா என்ன நடக்கபோகுதுனு பொறுத்திருந்து பார்ப்போம்.தரமான சம்பவம் நிகழப்போவது உனக்கா இல்லை சிரஞ்சீவ்கானு படிக்க நான் வெயிட்பன்றேன்
நிச்சயம் தரமான சம்பவம் உண்டு..

ஆனால் ஆட்கடத்தல் என்பதும் அதில் தப்பிப்பது என்பதும் அவ்வளவு எளிது அல்லவே

Daffodil

Hi sis, I started to read your story from kadhalal vilayadi uravadi kol ... Really I enjoyed the different age love feel.... The characterization of Rithwik is different as well as lovable.... Ur finishing is also superb...,Rithiwik like characterz we can see in real life also but we hurt them and never forgive them... But u made us think from his point of view and shake our head in Rithwik side also.... I impressed on your writing.... Waited for your next story. But you rerun your old story Kallam puhunthidil ullam nirivome...
Now only I read your story.. Extraordinary... You have taken 2 different characters and cute and bold Manvi... From starting it itself the story is going interesting... Now it's outstanding and never expect such a turning in the story.... U have clearly narrative the change of Eswar character... I thought that Sirànjiv and Manvi only moving this story till end unexpectedly Eeswar may murdered... But I never expect the change of Eeswar like this... In this place only your story differs from others... Now waiting for the rock performance of Manvi,Eeswar and Sirànjiv...

Raji anbu

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hi sis, I started to read your story from kadhalal vilayadi uravadi kol ... Really I enjoyed the different age love feel.... The characterization of Rithwik is different as well as lovable.... Ur finishing is also superb...,Rithiwik like characterz we can see in real life also but we hurt them and never forgive them... But u made us think from his point of view and shake our head in Rithwik side also.... I impressed on your writing.... Waited for your next story. But you rerun your old story Kallam puhunthidil ullam nirivome...
Now only I read your story.. Extraordinary... You have taken 2 different characters and cute and bold Manvi... From starting it itself the story is going interesting... Now it's outstanding and never expect such a turning in the story.... U have clearly narrative the change of Eswar character... I thought that Sirànjiv and Manvi only moving this story till end unexpectedly Eeswar may murdered... But I never expect the change of Eeswar like this... In this place only your story differs from others... Now waiting for the rock performance of Manvi,Eeswar and Sirànjiv...
வாவ்... மிக்க நன்றி..! ரித்விக் கதையில் இருந்து தொடர்ந்தமைக்கு நன்றி..
ஆம் அந்த கதை நித்துவின் கண்ணோட்டத்தில் சென்றாலும் ரித்விக் என்னும் மனிதனுக்கு காதலில் வரும் மாற்றமே கதை..!

ஆம்.. ஒரு சம்பவம் மூன்று பேரின் வாழ்க்கையை மாற்றுவது தான் கதை.. மிக்க நன்றி.. தொடர்ந்து படிங்க.