All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீஷாவின் "காதலும் இல்லாத காமமும் இல்லாத ஓர் நொடி 😍"--கருத்து திரி

Srisha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
What u said... u will make pair of aadhi and Deepu... but what happened now??? 😡😡😡😡feeling very angry on u... but after thinking 🤔 is there any twists???deepu is alive???
As I promised for the positive end கண்டிப்பா தீபி வருவா...சோ no angry on me😉😉😉
Sss there s the twist sis...
Thank you😍😍

Sivaranjhani

Sri, What have you done to deepi???enga Ava? Deepi Amma than athu Ava ilainu solranga and even pugal feels the same 😲😲😲ellarum pavam 😣😣😣poor Athi and pugal 😔😔😔all because of u 😡😡😡olunga seekiram ellam sari pannu ...very emotional episodes 😔😔

Srisha

emotional epi sis but very small update
Yaa sis ...next epiyoda max FB mudinjidum...
Above 40 pages sis this epi🙄🙄🙄
And I will try to give more for u next tym..thank you sis😍😍😍😍

Srisha

Sri, What have you done to deepi???enga Ava? Deepi Amma than athu Ava ilainu solranga and even pugal feels the same 😲😲😲ellarum pavam 😣😣😣poor Athi and pugal 😔😔😔all because of u 😡😡😡olunga seekiram ellam sari pannu ...very emotional episodes 😔😔
Deepi sagavum illai ...தப்பிக்கவும் இல்லை sis 😍
Ama ama ellarum பாவம் sis ...but FB next epila mudinjidum then scenes சோகமாக irukathu..thank you ranji sis 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍