All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீநிதாவின் "என்னுள்ளே ஒரு மின்னல்!!!" - கருத்து திரி

Sreenitha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hi Sreenitha Maam, story was fabulous. Friendship, love, respect each others decision and was so supportive family, everything was in this story. Nothing and no words can describe the feelings when I was reading. I eagerly and impatiently waited for every epi. Looking forward to read more of your stories. Wishing you all the best in your writing and don't stop your talent. Not all can. (y):love:

Thank u so much dear..... Am so happy to see ur msg... Lovely comments... Kandipa eluthuven... But I need some time.. ❣❣❣❣❣

Sreenitha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Enaaathu????? Poori eppo pregnant aana????? Solleve ille 😲😲😲😲 illatti na tan miss pannitena🤔🤔🤔

அருமை அருமை உங்கள் கதை அருமை அதனிலும் அருமை உங்கள் கதை மாந்தர்கள்.👌👌👌💯💯💯
நான் ஆரம்பத்துல silent readerஆக இருந்தேன். 🙊அப்புறம் தான் பொங்கி எழும்பிட்டேன்.😂😂😂

மித்ரன்👷
இந்த கதையில் மட்டுமில்லை எங்களுக்குமே ஹீரோ தான். கலக்கிட்டான்.
White Moon🌚
அழகிய அப்பாவி. சிறு வயது முதலே துன்பத்தை அனுபவித்து மித்ரனிடம் ஒரு குழந்தையாகவே மாறுகிறாள். இருவரும் இருவரையும் சந்தேக படவில்லை. ஆரம்பத்தில் உள்ள நம்பிம்கை இறுதி வரை தொடர்ந்தது. அனால் விதி செய்த சதி இருவரையும் துன்ப சுழிக்குள் மூழ்கடித்து ஒரு சுழட்டு சுழட்டி வாட்டி வதக்கி எடுத்து விட்டது.

Mithahashini &Nilashini👭
இவர்களுடைய இரட்டை பெண்கள் முதிர்ச்சியின் உறைவிடம். WhiteMoon கு இன்னொரு அம்மாக்கள்.

பூரணி
ஒரு தியாகி. ஆரம்பத்துல பூரியை வெச்சி நல்லா செஞ்சோம். Really sorry Poori chellame. 😘
சந்திரன்
ஒரு gentleman.
சதீஷ், சத்யன் 👌👌👌

மற்றும் இந்த கதை Cancer நோயாளிகளுக்கும் அனைத்து டாக்டர்களுக்கும் சமர்ப்பணம்.

And this is for you Akka
Thank you so much for such a lovely and wonderful story. 👌👌👌 Waiting for your next story. 😍😍😍😍

Thank you so much dear.... I know silent to pongal version of u🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Am so happy to see ur msg in the early morning when am posting... Thanks dear....