All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

விஜயமலரின் "நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே" - கருத்துத் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan12

Omg why this கொலை வெறி??? I suspected that something like this would happen at the party... never expected mahi to leave him... eagerly waiting for the next... she didn’t even think of her siblings... hope that Aathman finds her before it’s too for Mahi to get the treatment... I was thinking that he might tell her about his affairs once Mahi had gone through the treatment...

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Sis Unga story romba nalla iruku.. Adhukulla mudiya pogudha nu iruku.. Hero name meaning ena sis???
நன்றிமா. அனேகன் அந்தமான் எங்கும் நிறைந்திருப்பவன் எல்லா இடமும் ஆத்மாவாக இருப்பவன் என்று பொருள்.:love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Omg why this கொலை வெறி??? I suspected that something like this would happen at the party... never expected mahi to leave him... eagerly waiting for the next... she didn’t even think of her siblings... hope that Aathman finds her before it’s too for Mahi to get the treatment... I was thinking that he might tell her about his affairs once Mahi had gone through the treatment...
haa haa thanks maa. athaala thaan athu suspense. :love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Are you going finish the story this Friday??? I thought we have a long way to go... her dad name get to cleared?? Her treatment?! Them living happily ever after😍😍😜... at least 2 kidsfor them🤪🤪🤪
haa haa haa vaasuthevanoda per almost clear aayttuthu. athmanoda affair um therinchittuthu. ini sarvamakiyoda treatment mattumthaan. athu clear naa story katham katham katham :love::love::love:

Sinthu

oh no:cry: please continue. is really going to end i don't want to miss them and u. i feel sad:(. really a fenatstic novel the way u write i love it, how i felt while reading iam the only one know better about myself. today's update super.athuvm situation song super(y) ivlo naal pidikatha song ippa (adhman& magi) imgination la pidikuthu. o_Omutpagal seiyum thavaru pitpagal vilaiyum enbathu ithuthana? adhman vitta pizhai ippadi oru pirivai yetpaduthi vittathe. i can feel magi's pain. at the same time adhman patthi theriyurathala kastamavum irkku eppadi proof panna porar adhman engum eppavum enga mansila nerainchu iruppar but neenga sad end kodukathinga i can't resist appruam naan ungalai thedi vanthu thittuven:mad:. thanks for your wonderful novel keep writing.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

megala

Acho.. how romantic nu nenachen..but epdi aiduthu..Rosie ennama epdi pannitiyema .... Magi engama poga pora...un bro and sis... what will happen next...

Status
Not open for further replies.