All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

விஜயமலரின் "நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே" - கருத்துத் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Very lovely sis😍😍😍😍 I read altogether now only😅😅😅.
But I read this story already.
Do you know which is my favourite scene in this entire story. “When Mahi is in coma but she blushes and Aathman realises that by her body heat”. Until now I forgot which story it is. But that scene I used to think most of the time😊😊😊😊.
Very lovely and emotional moment that is🥰🥰

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Sis மிகவும் அருமையான பதிவுகள் மஹிக்கு ஒரு வழியா எல்லாம் ஞாபகம் வந்துடுச்சு ஏன்மா மறுபடியும் அவன் மனசை நீ நோகடிக்கிற acan ஏற்கனவே நொந்து போய் இருக்கான் நீ வேற பங்குக்கு கஷ்டப்படித்திட்ட நல்ல வேலை தேவகி வந்து எல்லா உண்மையும் சொல்லிவிட்டாள் அப்பா நிரபராதி என்று கேட்டவுடன் மஹிக்கு எவ்ளோ மகிழ்ச்சி கொலைக்கு காரணமான அனைவரையும் koondodu பிடித்தாகிற்று இதற்கெல்லாம் காரணம் ஆத்மன் தான் என்று தெரிந்தவுடன் மஹிக்கு தன் மேல் குற்றவுணர்வு ஏற்பட்டு அழுகிறாள் உண்மை காதல் என்றும் தோற்று போவதில்லை என்பதற்கு ஆத்மனோட காதல் மிக பெரிய சாட்சி மஹிமா கவலை படாதே ஆத்மன் உன்னையும் உன் குடும்பத்தையும் விட்டு அவன் எங்கும் போகமாட்டான் so don't worry 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
ha ha ha saiya sonneenka. avalai vittu pona ivan uyirr paanthu pokume. nichayamaka avan avalai vittu poka mattan. and Thank you so much ma. I am blessed. :love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Very lovely sis😍😍😍😍 I read altogether now only😅😅😅.
But I read this story already.
Do you know which is my favourite scene in this entire story. “When Mahi is in coma but she blushes and Aathman realises that by her body heat”. Until now I forgot which story it is. But that scene I used to think most of the time😊😊😊😊.
Very lovely and emotional moment that is🥰🥰
wow.. Thank you so much ma. I am blessed. yes enakkum antha scene romba pudikumpa. :love::love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.