All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Madhurima

Hi sis..nice ud..Vijay thaan sis yenoda choice.. starting la irunthae apadi fix agiten...he is sincere, protective & mukyama madhuraku problem na ivanuku ullunarvu unarthuthu...so he is the man...Surya oru best frienda correcta irupan..

megala

Very nice ud...what new family..maheshbabu brova no...avan vijay rombha overah pesuran..madhu ne avanuku tata kaattu...nijama sariyana kulappavathi...megna loves vijay super...new twists ...nice

JULIET

Nice ud.. Dear storyla suspense irukkum. Aana neenga Suspensela storya vachu daily ud koduththa nanga thanga mattom. Enga thalaiyila irukura brown material overa thing pannuthu.

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
1st thanks for all the lovely hearts who finds time to review my story daily.your motivation is sensational.thanks for that

this story is just for fun.dont over think.i only love happy endings.who ever i choose as bridegroom for maddhura other 1 has to suffer.so i have to make pair for every1 with undeniable background....yaaraiyum vida mudiyathula deal la...so vijay-madhura-suriya flashback has to come.what makes suriya and vijay marry other girls instead of madhura.....

what are all the problems madhura faces to marry her love of life is yet to come.....

for a girl who has character like madhura many porposals and many suitable bridegrooms may come and go just like ruthra and karthick.but whom madhura choose as her soulmate,how she did it is main.

for ilusion may be i created and brought many suitable men in her life.but if you see the script all these who are not eligible moves away and clears their path as on their own

karthick falls for poorani,ruthra loves raji just like this.

this is penance---thavam---who does it for whom is the crux.....i didnt say that penance will be simple.it will complicated.

only true love gets back true love.

so dont loose hope that much soon or dont think im dragging...im very very very clear of the script and im moving towards the madhura's marriage......enjoy the journey with me.