All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

“ EOKI Atrocities “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajeeya

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Srisuri Chella kutty....... Sri innaiku Friendship day la unnga friends pathi sollunga

Rajeeya

Dp neengalum sollunga unnga friends pathi

Srisuri

Bronze Winner
Srisuri Chella kutty....... Sri innaiku Friendship day la unnga friends pathi sollunga
I have lot of friends dear bcoz nama vai Appadi 😛😛😛😛 but true and best friends are only three.... With whom i shared my ups and downs... My school friend and my best buddy ever is sudhaa..no one can replace her in my life... V both had special bonding.... I lost her contact😂😂😂😂 still now I am searching for her but unsuccessful 😂😂😂.... Next my crime partner 😉💪😉😁 and college friend Nithyakalyani with whom I did every naughtiness (ipa ninaichu partha kuda unable to stop my laugh)...last but not least My motivator, my guide, my rajaguru, my colleague Maheshwari akka who is full of positivity who teached me what is the life and how to handle situation when I felt lonely 💔 and heartbroken..... I really thank God for introducing these personalities in my life who helped me to build my life

Last edited:

Rajeeya

Ennaku neeraiya friends da...

But raomba close vetri and Jessi😍😘

Raomba tough time enn kuda irrundanga....

Ellar kudaium nalla paesuvean.... Night 3 maniku phone panni paesuvanga.... 😜😜😜😜

Status
Not open for further replies.