All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கவிதில்லையின் "எனக்கொரு காதலி இருக்கின்றாள்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Shinny.V

சரவணனின் நடத்தைக்கு ஏதோ ஒரு நியாயமான காரணம் இருக்கும் என்று நினைத்து இருந்தேன், இப்போது அந்த எண்ணம் மாறிவிட்டது, ஏன் இவ்வளவு மோசமாக நடந்து கொள்கிறான், சாருவுக்கு நல்லது செய்கிறேன், என்று மஹா மனசை கஷ்டப்படுத்துவது தப்பு இல்லையா.

Chitrasaraswathi

இந்தக் கதையில் சாருவும் சரோவால் பாதிக்கப்பட்டவளாக இருப்பாள். அதற்கு பிராயச்சித்தம் செய்யவே இப்படி நடந்துக் கொள்கிறான் என நினைக்கிறேன். ஆனால் மஹாவை துன்புறுத்துவது அவன் அகம் எனும் ஆணவத்தால். ஒருவேளை மஹாவை விரும்பி மணந்ததால் அவனை அவள் உணரவேண்டும் என நினைக்கிறானோ. அது அவன் அம்மாவிற்கும் தெரியுமோ. சாருவின் இந்த நிலைக்கும் அவன்தான் காரணமோ. எந்த நியாயம் இருந்தாலும் சரவணனின் மஹாவை இகழ்வது நியாயமான செயல் இல்லை.பார்க்கலாம் எப்படி நியாயம் செய்கிறீர்கள் என்று.

sushri

Saro saw his wife drenched in blood before leaving and yet didn’t do anything... the least he could have told his mother. But ignored her.... never bothered to enquire about her....

Virumbi kalyanam pannavan behaviouraa
Idhu......sorry..... avan appave mahava nalla paiyana pathu kalyanam panni athe oorla avala vazha vaikkanum... avanala maha kitta avan kedu ketta flashback solla kuda mudiyama poganum...

His mother should also be punished

Enna aanalum maha ivana vittu poga naadiyillanu thaane aadaraan...... avan appave avannukku check vaikanum.... ivanaala onnum pannamudiyama poganum

Maha should return the thali he tied as he didn’t give the respect for their relationship

Vithubala

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
At this point his fb is not going to create any sympathy for him...
The only justification for maha character would be second marriage conducted by her own father in law in front of her husband... Saro character should never be able to even speak to her... her FIL should ensure that...

Also her FIL should disown his wife Dhanam for her rude behaviour ..
Maha character should not forgive these people including charu ( who in my opinion is evil.... no good woman will go to ex lover ‘s house with Arathi... Ashe could have refused the arathi and revealed there itself the reason of her arrival... or later she could have spoken to his parents)

Charu secretly enjoy s the power she has over him by saying enakkaga...... she believes he married another woman because of her...
Most of the writers want to glorify friend character or ex lover characters which sends wrong message...
True true true very true.. I couldn't agree more.ive never ever despised a hero like this before(I dont even consider him as a hero anymore)

Remarriage for Maha - yes yes obviously yes
That too in front of him- that would be a big slap for him
Disowning Dhanam - that would be THE BEST. I would love to see that..
Forgiving Saravanan - Definitely not possible for a human..after he had spitted those words..NO..a big NO..Might be possible if Maha is a heavenly creature.. And I don't think she is one
Charu - I never even once liked her. I don't feel emphatic and having any sympathy for her. I don't think she is cruel or cunning or evil. But definitely knowingly or unknowingly she shows the right he had given her.
Yes definitely she should have refused that arathi..After everything that had happened on that day. I donno how she expects Maha would accept her? Who in the world would? Even if she is dying, even if she has some deadly disease, even if saravanan had threatened/blackmailed/whatever, she should not have agreed to stay in that house. She should have known this would hurt Maha.

Chitrasaraswathi

இரண்டாம் திருமணம் மட்டும் விடிவல்ல மஹாவிற்கு. ஒரு பெண் நிமிர்ந்து நின்று, தொழிலில் வெற்றி பெற்று பணத்தால் உயர்ந்தால் வெற்றிதான். பணம் வந்த பின் அவனை புறக்கணித்து தனியே நின்றாலும் வெற்றி தான்

Srisuri

Bronze Winner
Saro saw his wife drenched in blood before leaving and yet didn’t do anything... the least he could have told his mother. But ignored her.... never bothered to enquire about her....

Virumbi kalyanam pannavan behaviouraa
Idhu......sorry..... avan appave mahava nalla paiyana pathu kalyanam panni athe oorla avala vazha vaikkanum... avanala maha kitta avan kedu ketta flashback solla kuda mudiyama poganum...

His mother should also be punished

Enna aanalum maha ivana vittu poga naadiyillanu thaane aadaraan...... avan appave avannukku check vaikanum.... ivanaala onnum pannamudiyama poganum

Maha should return the thali he tied as he didn’t give the respect for their relationship

Yen ma yen ? Y this kolaveri yerkanave @kavitha mam yeppo Maha va potu thalalamnu Kathu irukanga nenga vera point yeduthu thareenga🤔🤔🤔🤔

Jokes apart. Remarriage is not good solution for her life. Bcoz 1st marriage athula ava patta adi, mana kashtam avalo seekaram pogathu bcoz ipa avalkula inferiority complex strong ha Saravanan inject pani irukaan. She has to overcome those wounds and prove herself ava yaarukum koranjava kedaiyathunu. Avalala yaarum ilama yaaraiyum depend Panama Iruka mudiyum nu prove pananum.

Srisuri

Bronze Winner
True true true very true.. I couldn't agree more.ive never ever despised a hero like this before(I dont even consider him as a hero anymore)

Remarriage for Maha - yes yes obviously yes
That too in front of him- that would be a big slap for him
Disowning Dhanam - that would be THE BEST. I would love to see that..
Forgiving Saravanan - Definitely not possible for a human..after he had spitted those words..NO..a big NO..Might be possible if Maha is a heavenly creature.. And I don't think she is one
Charu - I never even once liked her. I don't feel emphatic and having any sympathy for her. I don't think she is cruel or cunning or evil. But definitely knowingly or unknowingly she shows the right he had given her.
Yes definitely she should have refused that arathi..After everything that had happened on that day. I donno how she expects Maha would accept her? Who in the world would? Even if she is dying, even if she has some deadly disease, even if saravanan had threatened/blackmailed/whatever, she should not have agreed to stay in that house. She should have known this would hurt Maha.

Saravanan kuda oru list la sethukalam but Dhanam ah yentha list la sekrathune theriyala.. Saravanan nalavanave irunth2 pogatum. Thirumbi vanthapa wife yepadi irukanu keka vendam but innum sagalaya nu kekum pothu anthamma Dhanam puniyavathi adikama payan pesinathu pathu2 irukrathu thanya thanga mudiyala😂😂😂😂.... antha v2la human being na SEENU sir mattum than.