All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீஷாவின், " நான் ஏன் பெண்ணானேன் " - கருத்து திரி

Srisha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
ஶ்ரீஶ்ரீஶ்ரீ........
வைதேகி சொன்ன ஓவ்வொரு வார்த்தையும் ரொம்ப
உண்மையானது ஶ்ரீ........ அந்த வார்த்தைகளுக்குள் ஒளிந்திருக்கும் வலி ரொம்ப கொடியது....முதல் எபிஸோட்ல சொன்ன மாறிதான் மௌனம் வார்த்தையா மாறும்போது பெரிய விளைவை உண்டாக்கும்னு ..... உண்டாகிருச்சு🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥ஆகாஷ் மாதிரி ஆண்கள் 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡கேசவ் அதுக்கு மேல😡😡😡😡😡😡😡......Waiting for epilogue😍😍
Yes

மௌனம் உடையும் நேரம் புரட்சி உருவாகும்.இது புரட்சி அளவு worth illai என்றாலும், வைதேகி வாழ்க்கையில் இது பெரிய சாதனை தான்.

Epilogue soft ah சந்தோசமா type Panna porean da 😍😍

Thank you Ammu ❣️😘😍

Srisha

ஹே ஶ்ரீ ......பாத்தியா உனக்கு கோவம் எமோஷன் வரனும்னுதான் சொன்னேன்🙈🙈🙈🙈என்னைய indian cricket team player shreyas iyer kooda korthu vidu😍😍😍
Ha ha enaku மொட்டை ராஜேந்திரன்,உனக்கு Shreyas aiyyarah ?

அவனே insta la mob podrathu ,naai kuuda olinju பிடிச்சு vilaiyadurathu என vilaiyaandu கிட்டு இருக்கேன்.அவனை கேட்கிற ?

Pesama shardul thakur try Karo 😍😍

Srisha

வைதேகியின் இந்த முடிவு மிகவும் அருமையான மற்றும் கேஷவ் மாதிரி ஆண்களுக்கு சவுக்கடி மாதிரியான முடிவு சகோ
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
மிக்க நன்றி sis 😍😍❣️

Ammu ❤️

Ha ha enaku மொட்டை ராஜேந்திரன்,உனக்கு Shreyas aiyyarah ?

அவனே insta la mob podrathu ,naai kuuda olinju பிடிச்சு vilaiyadurathu என vilaiyaandu கிட்டு இருக்கேன்.அவனை கேட்கிற ?

Pesama shardul thakur try Karo 😍😍
Na instala elliyeaaa 🤐🤐 but I only want shrev💓💓

Srisha

First of all I would like to give u a big applause mam. Finally vaidegi bursted out. By bursting out at his husband, nothing s going to change definitely her husband not going to change his character or attitude. But satisfied feeling surely wil be there. If women meant to b controlled they would have come with a remote. Women s not a electronic goods she s a warm blooded human being just like a men. Men think by shouting d women they made women as their slave But they forgot something because of this attitude they r making them(women) strong. In this story u have showed some important shades of women life. Nice story mam.

Such a matured words.

//By bursting out at his husband, nothing s going to change definitely her husband not going to change his character or attitude. But satisfied feeling surely wil be there.//

Yes, women started adjusting first for her parents and then for her husband and atlast for her children.then where s her own life ? If she s respected it's ok .but without respect why should carry everyone's burden 🤷🤷

//In this story u have showed some important shades of women life. Nice story mam.//

Much filled with your words.

more than novels success, I wanted to shade the women's real emotions.by my age, I have tried something.so happy with your words sis.

//Men think by shouting d women they made women as their slave But they forgot something because of this attitude they r making them(women) strong.//

Absolutely I agree with u.once u submerge a thing more and more, it's burst will be most powerful 😍

Not a much a thing we ask to society.just respect her own space ❣️

Thank you so much sis and I am happy to share my thoughts with you 😍😍❣️

Ammu ❤️

Vachiko vachiko baby.

Shrev short name ah கலக்கு.

But பார்த்து அவனுக்கு ஆள் இருக்க போகுது 😝😝😝

Google pannu video varum 🥰🥰
ஹா ஹா அந்த ஆளே நான்தான்(அவன் முன்னால நிக்குற அவன் கண்ணால சொக்குறேன்.....ஊருல அவ்ளோ கிரிக்கெட்டர்ஸ் இருந்தும் லக்கு தான் அவனுக்கு அடிச்சிருக்கு😍😍

Srisha

ஹா ஹா அந்த ஆளே நான்தான்(அவன் முன்னால நிக்குற அவன் கண்ணால சொக்குறேன்.....ஊருல அவ்ளோ கிரிக்கெட்டர்ஸ் இருந்தும் லக்கு தான் அவனுக்கு அடிச்சிருக்கு😍😍
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Enna da yogibabu styleah padra 😝😝

இருந்தாலும் lyrics semma poo.

To be noted : I think Shreyas or rishab pant once said in a interview this 👇

Avan message Panna காலத்தில் nogirl responded him ahm.so he won't respond to girls who r texting nowahm.

Max Shreyas thaan இதை solirpan.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ammu ❤️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Enna da yogibabu styleah padra 😝😝

இருந்தாலும் lyrics semma poo.

To be noted : I think Shreyas or rishab pant once said in a interview this 👇

Avan message Panna காலத்தில் nogirl responded him ahm.so he won't respond to girls who r texting nowahm.

Max Shreyas thaan இதை solirpan.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Google poi paathutu vanthuten ......Post ellam seemahhhhh 😍😍😍........ seemaaa cuteeeeee.......Na text pannavea maten......🙈🙈🙈😜😜😜

Srisuri

Bronze Winner
Such a matured words.

//By bursting out at his husband, nothing s going to change definitely her husband not going to change his character or attitude. But satisfied feeling surely wil be there.//

Yes, women started adjusting first for her parents and then for her husband and atlast for her children.then where s her own life ? If she s respected it's ok .but without respect why should carry everyone's burden 🤷🤷

//In this story u have showed some important shades of women life. Nice story mam.//

Much filled with your words.

more than novels success, I wanted to shade the women's real emotions.by my age, I have tried something.so happy with your words sis.

//Men think by shouting d women they made women as their slave But they forgot something because of this attitude they r making them(women) strong.//

Absolutely I agree with u.once u submerge a thing more and more, it's burst will be most powerful 😍

Not a much a thing we ask to society.just respect her own space ❣

Thank you so much sis and I am happy to share my thoughts with you 😍😍
Me too mam. Expecting more novels from u in ur own unique way. All d best mam.