All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

பானு ஸ்வராவின் "ஆதியின் நிலா" - கருத்துத் திரி

Pavi Sen

Hi sis I'm your new reader..Also fan.. your story was too good i love it so much and it was my recent favourite story ..And every mrng aftn evng i came to check that story epi will update and i mad at this story.. whatever scenes or situation in story we(readers) will read and that is the story content ..And moreover don't be scared or worried...okay? And our readers will understand you❤️

Banu Swara

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Ungalukku innum vishayame theriyala adhavadhu naa out of country aadhi pinnadiye poyi andha baby yaarunu therinchikka oditten🤭thalaivi ennaya pidikanumna angathan varanum😜

Aadhiyoda baby eh nenga thane dear... innum yara pidikka poyirukinga... oruvela ungalukkum theriyame vere setup kuda iruko thalaivarukku 🤭