All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கொல்லாமல் கொன்று புதைத்தேனே மன்னிப்பாயா -பகுதி 2 கருத்து திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gayathrisathish

Wow sooper ending.. ur way of writing, expressing there anger, love are amazing.. abay love care are too good.. both part u wrote lovely and gave us curious to read next epi.. also u gave uds regularly ... sweet family...thanks for sharing the story waiting for ur next story... merry Christmas and advance new year madam.

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Wow sooper ending.. ur way of writing, expressing there anger, love are amazing.. abay love care are too good.. both part u wrote lovely and gave us curious to read next epi.. also u gave uds regularly ... sweet family...thanks for sharing the story waiting for ur next story... merry Christmas and advance new year madam.
Thank you so much Gayathiri. I am blessed and honored. adn I wish you the same.:love::love::love:

Naliniraja22

Akkachi sooper lovely ending 😍😍😍🥰.....I am miss abayan and milir.....Dont have words to express my feelings ....My heart was overwhelmed ❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘...U deserve it ma really u r way of writing ,expression everything was amazing ...I liked u and love u ma...I am going to read once again the whole story...😍😍

Status
Not open for further replies.