All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

எரியத் தெரிந்த அனலே உனக்கு குளிரத் தெரியாதா...? கருத்துத்திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shanthigopal

அட அதை மறந்துட்டேன்... இதோ இப்போ சொல்றேன். இன்னாது குட்டி எபியா... பிச்சுப்போடுவேன் பிச்சு... 2 எபிய சேது கொடுத்தேன் நானு... பெருங்கையா.. அடுத்த வாட்டி இத்துனூண்டு போடுறேன். :eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p
ஹா! ஹா! வணக்கம் சிவா.. எப்படிப்பா இருக்கீங்க? பதிவு கேட்க கூட பயமா இருக்கே.. ஹா! ஹா!

Niranjanadevi

Nice ud nayani ma avalo kovathulayum shyam ah pinni eduthutan avan oda kovam nyayam thanae enna than uthamai karanam sonallum ava senjathu thappu than thelinja piragu uthamai parthu eppadi react panna poran waiting eagerly for next ud pa keep rocking

Katdavid

Hi thank you for the regular updates and the update was very emotional and I hope uthamai will get a chance to explain her feelings to Ayan. Lots of love ummmmmma
:love:
:smiley2:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Nice ud nayani ma avalo kovathulayum shyam ah pinni eduthutan avan oda kovam nyayam thanae enna than uthamai karanam sonallum ava senjathu thappu than thelinja piragu uthamai parthu eppadi react panna poran waiting eagerly for next ud pa keep rocking
wow super. thank you so much ma. I am sooooooooooooo happy. thelinchapuram naa enka irukkennu kekkaama vittaa sarithaan:love::love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Hi thank you for the regular updates and the update was very emotional and I hope uthamai will get a chance to explain her feelings to Ayan. Lots of love ummmmmma
:smiley2:
I am blessed. thank you soooo much ma. regular aa podalennaa neenka ellaarum emanthuruveenkale. athanaalathaan... me good girl you know. :p:p:p:love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
ஹா! ஹா! வணக்கம் சிவா.. எப்படிப்பா இருக்கீங்க? பதிவு கேட்க கூட பயமா இருக்கே.. ஹா! ஹா!
அந்த பயம் இருக்கட்டும்... யாருகிட்ட... அவ்வ்வ்வ்... இதுக்கே நாக்கு வெளில தள்ளுதுன்னு எப்படி சொல்வேன். அவ்வ்வ்வ் :love::love::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.