All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

இனிதா மோகனின் "உன்னருகில் என்னை அறிந்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Deepikumar

Epdi sis ipdi alagana karuthu Ulla perlam kandupikringa:love:(y)aaron thala erkanave apo vilialagi a santhichirikara:love:alagi Ku apdi Enna sogam :oops:arona epdi samaalika porao_Owaitingg sis adutha supraaaa ana epi padikirathuku:giggle:(y)

Tamilini

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Epdi sis ipdi alagana karuthu Ulla perlam kandupikringa:love:(y)aaron thala erkanave apo vilialagi a santhichirikara:love:alagi Ku apdi Enna sogam :oops:arona epdi samaalika porao_Owaitingg sis adutha supraaaa ana epi padikirathuku:giggle:(y)
Thank u..

kavitha28

hi tamizhini,
welcome n best wishes for ur writing .....
i read the 2 chaps that had a beautiful title....
Aaron-projected a mass hero in ur words , n am waiting to read the mass effect thru his actions........
i am really impressed with the beautiful name of ''NANVIZHI'' n her character that brought out beautifully with ur words....
so am eager to read the aaron 's mass effect on tackling n taking of nanvizhi......
a very nice n impressive start.....

Shree Mithra

2nd epi கூட செம்ம.. இனிமேல் தான் கதை மேலும் அழகா போகும்னு தோனுது.. கதை சுவாரஸ்யமான திருப்பங்கள் இப்படியே போகனும் தமிழினி வாழ்த்துக்கள் 😊

Tamilini

2nd epi கூட செம்ம.. இனிமேல் தான் கதை மேலும் அழகா போகும்னு தோனுது.. கதை சுவாரஸ்யமான திருப்பங்கள் இப்படியே போகனும் தமிழினி வாழ்த்துக்கள் 😊
Thank u.pa..

Tamilini

hi tamizhini,
welcome n best wishes for ur writing .....
i read the 2 chaps that had a beautiful title....
Aaron-projected a mass hero in ur words , n am waiting to read the mass effect thru his actions........
i am really impressed with the beautiful name of ''NANVIZHI'' n her character that brought out beautifully with ur words....
so am eager to read the aaron 's mass effect on tackling n taking of nanvizhi......
a very nice n impressive start.....
Thank u so much dear

Arumai!!!!!!
Names romba different ,one line profile mari easyah iruki, daily story ah padikka arvama iruku, valthukkal .valargha ungal kathaithuvam.

Senthil Smart

Hai ma..... very very nice story. Padikka padikka oru vidha urchakam manathil thotrik kolkirathu.
Super ma.... Keep it up.
Aduththa aththiyayathirku kaaththirukkiren.(y)