All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Sis oru doubt...madhuraku Vijaya patha niyabagam illanu munadi udsla sonneenga? Akka Voda purashana mattumthaan theriyumnu kooda soneenga...ipo yepadi avanga college dayslayae pazhagi irukanganu soldreenga? Puriyala sis:smiley57::smiley57:

unga college la neraiya interstate competition nadakalam...100 per varuvanga...povanga....inter college meet,students exchange program endru nadakakum...elloraiyum memory vachuka mudiyathu......even if you ask me or bring my own college friends who are my seniors with whom i celebrated farewell i wont recognise after 5-7 years.

what transacribed bwteeen vijay and madhura is still under clouds because its his memory

the point is it was unknown whether vijay or suriya proposed her love....if so why either of them not marry madhura...both end up marrying another girl....

may be another strong reason is there which grandpa told at andhra....may be it was behind the reason...lots of possibilities,lots of angles,lots of way to take the story....

have patience...keep on reading. i intentionally added this controversial statement

thanks for the review sister

Last edited:

Madhurima

unga college la neraiya interstate competition nadakalam...100 per varuvanga...povanga....inter college meet,students exchange program endru nadakakum...elloraiyum memory vachuka mudiyathu......even if you ask me or bring my own college friends who are my seniors with whom i celebrated farewell i wont recognise after 5-7 years.

what transacribed bwteeen vijay and madhura is still under clouds because its his memory

the point is it was unknown whether vijay or suriya proposed her love....if so why either of them not marry madhura...both end up marrying another girl....

may be another strong reason is there which grandpa told at andhra....may be it was behind the reason...lots of possibilities,lots of angles,lots of way to take the story....

have patience...keep on reading. i intentionally added this controversial statement

thanks for the review sister
Thanks for the reply sis..I got the point..let's wait & watch the play

Vidhyasuresh

Bronze Winner
Ani sis fb la clue irukkunu sonninga andha clue vachi kandupudicha marubadiyum vadapoche range la sutha vidreenga.:smiley56:.romba kashtapattu songs ,stills potta aniku:smile1: