All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Ampika J

Hi mam, The way you presented this story is very nice and interesting. Keep going. We are expecting more scenes about madura and vijay.
And also can't you give little bit big episode????
This is my kind request...
Can you?

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hi mam, The way you presented this story is very nice and interesting. Keep going. We are expecting more scenes about madura and vijay.
And also can't you give little bit big episode????
This is my kind request...
Can you?
hi ma.thanks for the review.there is word limit of 10,000 words.thats why mostly trying to give 3 seaparate chapters daily.everyday giving 3 full pages until word limit makes me to cut .......its not in my hands.i asked the admin to do away with word limit.

if i go through them daily update u might not receive.they are busy.so have to bear with it.

trying to give more.but im typing whats come into mind directly because the chapters i wrote was ended with episode 15.after that im daily typing directly as such.it takes more time than i expect.i try to give more.

thanks
take care

Chitra Balaji

Bronze Winner
Super mam.... Vijay ah உண்டு illanu panitanga namba madhura... Havaruku entha shock treatment thevithan.... Jancy னு இல்ல சின்ன chinna kuzhaithainga.... Teenage girls எல்லாருமா romba கவனமா iruka vindiyathu hundred percent உண்மை..... Semma episode mam Super.... Madhura அடுத்து என்ன panna pooranganu paakalam...