All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீகலாவின் கற்பனைக் காவியங்களும், கதை மாந்தர்களும்...☺☺☺☺

Akilaadai

Hi friends, I need a name of a story from our forum. Please help. Heroine stays with her athai and attend her college. She helps her athai in her coffee shop as well. She is bullied continuously by hero for no reason. Finally he managed to marry her and take her away to his Palace. Both hero and heroine are from Royal family. Heroine is angry when she met her grandmother.

Can someone tell me the title of this novel??

Lavs94

Hi friends,I want to know the title of one story.I think the novel is ongoing story only but I forget story and author name....village la nadakura story two gang irupanga kovila Amman thaliya yaduthudu vara hero heroine povanga unfortunately hero thali ya heroine ku kadiruvaru. Hero sister oruthara love pannuvaga but her father avana murder panniruvaru..then athae name la oruthanuku marriage panuvaru.I think name Karthik....please tell me the story name friends

Hi friends,I want to know the title of one story.I think the novel is ongoing story only but I forget story and author name....village la nadakura story two gang irupanga kovila Amman thaliya yaduthudu vara hero heroine povanga unfortunately hero thali ya heroine ku kadiruvaru. Hero sister oruthara love pannuvaga but her father avana murder panniruvaru..then athae name la oruthanuku marriage panuvaru.I think name Karthik....please t)ell me the story name friends
Shrivanin autham seval uyir kathalinal

Sathya S

Hai friends, I want to know the story name and author's name of ongoing novel in this forum.
Hero Name: Abhinav Nethran

Pugazhpritha

Shrivanin autham seval uyir kathalinal
[/QUOTE
Hello...Am new to this blog...I am reading sri ma'am novels in blog nw...my first blog novelreading was Nizhal nijam uyir kol...simma vishnu Was so fantastic...always sri ma'am novels Drive me crazy for her books!!!