All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஜேஜேவின் "கை அருகில் என் சொர்க்கம்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaJa

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
அமைச்சரே அதில் தங்களுக்கு எந்த சந்தேகமும் வேண்டாம் அவை அனைத்தும் எதிர்க்கட்சி தலைவியின் சதிவேலை எதையும் நம்ப வேண்டாம் என்று நாட்டு மக்களுக்கு தாங்களே எடுத்து கூறவும்
yaaruppa ippo ethir katchi...enakke kolambi poguthu

JaJa

அமைச்சரே அதில் தங்களுக்கு எந்த சந்தேகமும் வேண்டாம் அவை அனைத்தும் எதிர்க்கட்சி தலைவியின் சதிவேலை எதையும் நம்ப வேண்டாம் என்று நாட்டு மக்களுக்கு தாங்களே எடுத்து கூறவும்
oh ananthi sis eppo amaichar anaanga...

JaJa

View attachment 20239
There is a difference between samyu's thoughts and actions like this.She could not think that her father's life was the only reason for this.

It is unacceptable for her to cooperate with chaiyu's anarchic act of weakening her and exploiting her by ***** samyu

Even if chaiyu decides to marry her in order to save his career growth and his name showing his dominant attitude that if you hate me i will behave like this will turn into an act of slandering that love if her love is true

The question arises in me as to whether love has become something more important to her than self-respect

However there is no dubt that this is a story that everyone will love 😘

Last para la chaiyu முழு நல்லவங்களா இல்லனா கொஞ்சமே கொஞ்சமா குட்டியா கெட்டவங்களானு என்னால புரிஞ்சிக்கவே முடியல 😭😭😭😭😭
sathya sis...ur keen reading and the reading between lines can be exploited well in journalism...really amazing talent that you have...still....now i cant reveal that...but i can appreciate...:smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::smile1::awesome::awesome:

JaJa

நான் ரைட்டர்ஜீயை நம்புகிறேன் (கண்ணால் பார்ப்பது பொய் காதால் கேட்பது பொய் தீர விசரிப்பதே மெய்....ஸோ ரைட்டர்ஜீ விசாரித்தால் தெரியபோகுது ஹிஹிஹிஹி அப்படி எப்படியெல்லாம் சாமளிக்கவேண்டி இருக்குது:rolleyes::oops::rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:
writer odi poyitaar.....

JaJa

View attachment 20239
There is a difference between samyu's thoughts and actions like this.She could not think that her father's life was the only reason for this.

It is unacceptable for her to cooperate with chaiyu's anarchic act of weakening her and exploiting her by ***** samyu

Even if chaiyu decides to marry her in order to save his career growth and his name showing his dominant attitude that if you hate me i will behave like this will turn into an act of slandering that love if her love is true

The question arises in me as to whether love has become something more important to her than self-respect

However there is no dubt that this is a story that everyone will love 😘

Last para la chaiyu முழு நல்லவங்களா இல்லனா கொஞ்சமே கொஞ்சமா குட்டியா கெட்டவங்களானு என்னால புரிஞ்சிக்கவே முடியல 😭😭😭😭😭
chaiyu முழு நல்லவங்களா இல்லனா கொஞ்சமே கொஞ்சமா குட்டியா கெட்டவங்களானு என்னால புரிஞ்சிக்கவே முடியல

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.