All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சுதியின் "உயிரே! ஏன் பிரிந்தாய்???" - கருத்துத் திரி

goofy

superb story sis.......................both couples were awesome .....enaku tom and jerry pair geethu and nalan romba pidichirundhadhu....................abi is so cute and lovely..........love between both couples is so nice to read.......................final episodes were super.............epilogue is very nice and i enjoyed a lot.........mithran is chanceless .....................story mudiyirappa enaku enna thonuchuna mithran,arishma and all kutties and both couples vachi neenga second part continue pana nalla irukumnu thonuchu...........................because i feel the story can be continued with nakul and mithrans atrocities :FlyingKiss::smiley2:

Sonythiru

Suthisha
superb story sis.......................both couples were awesome .....enaku tom and jerry pair geethu and nalan romba pidichirundhadhu....................abi is so cute and lovely..........love between both couples is so nice to read.......................final episodes were super.............epilogue is very nice and i enjoyed a lot.........mithran is chanceless .....................story mudiyirappa enaku enna thonuchuna mithran,arishma and all kutties and both couples vachi neenga second part continue pana nalla irukumnu thonuchu...........................because i feel the story can be continued with nakul and mithrans atrocities :FlyingKiss::smiley2:
Thank you so much sago.உண்மையாவே very happy appriciate பண்ண ninachchadhukku. கண்டிப்பா second part venuma 😍😍😍😜😜🙄🙄🙄😘😘😘

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Hello sis. Such a lovely story......
I enjoyed it at last very much.
I just started to read it yesterday. And from the first part, every part of the story just raised as well as fulfilled our expectations.
Very well narrated

It’s really an epic in your first attempt

Sonythiru

Suthisha
Hello sis. Such a lovely story......
I enjoyed it at last very much.
I just started to read it yesterday. And from the first part, every part of the story just raised as well as fulfilled our expectations.
Very well narrated

It’s really an epic in your first attempt
Thank you சகோ. 😍😍😘😘😘