All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கவிதில்லையின் "எனக்கொரு காதலி இருக்கின்றாள்" - கருத்துத் திரி

kavitha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
கண்டிப்பாக அவன் சித்துவை சட்டப்படி தத்தெடுத்து பதிவு செய்திருக்க வேண்டும். ஆனால் மஹா காதில் விழ வேண்டும் என்று திருமணப் பதிவு என்று சொல்கிறான். என்னவென்று தெரியாத படிக்காத மஹா சம்மதம் சொல்லிட்டாள்.

Irukalam mahaavuku thurogam panna maataan sis

kavitha

I'm against saro totally.....if he says now that he loved maha that would be comical......true love somehow would've shown at some point.....he treated her like the way what he said about her before pushing her down..... endha fbyum justify panna mudiyathu……….kedu ketta charactera paavam nu solradhu erichalaa irukku…...

truly he is a failure in every angle...no education.....no manners...no respect for his parents......some dirty fb(he is maligning his ex lover's character too by saying sid is his son )........no respect for women (wife,sisters in law).....no job

charu character again has no self respect....after mahaa said that word iva eppudi thirumbi vandha onnume nadakaatha madhiri.......sorry .....very dirty......no selfrespecting woman will go back...….naa andha madhiri ponnannu keppaalaa (appadi ketka avan thaan Karanam otherwise maha would not have commented about her like that)…….. she worked in america, married for 12 years yet allowing him to boss her...…. he is telling everyone whatever happenedbetween them 12 years ago

inime mahaavoda avan pesinaale athu nadippu madhiri thaan irukum........ I WOULD WELCOME IF MAHA AND SARO WALK AAWAY FROM OTHER'S LIFE......avan avaloda pesina scenes padikka veruppa irukku

Ungaluku verupa iruke athepolathaan avalukum irukkum, sarova hero materiala parkama ordinary mana paarunga niraya per ippafithan wife kevala paduthitu avakittye poi vazhunchukittu nikirathu. Yes ivan total failure athuthaan avsnai ippadi pesa vaikuthu.

kavitha

Mam I am not against of Saravanan but what I am coming to say is he has some reasons but solama purinjikanumnu ninaikrathu enaku athu than puriyala and avana matum thappu sola mudiyathu. Dhanam is backbone of Saravanan right then it's her duty to show him right path. Instead of doing that she s feeding food to his son. That's the thing I can't digest.

I agree sis, avan thappa unarvaan. Thank you for ur comment sis

kavitha

Nice teaser......maha ippadi than sarokku respond pannanum.....avankitta pesave seiyatha.....unna romba love panrarama, athu nala than unna ivlo naal ivlooooooo paaaaaaaaasama pesi palaginan......athu nala avan enna senjalum amaithiyave iru.....

Thank you sis, innum irukku avanuku ithaan starting point