All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

அனிதா ராஜ்குமாரின் "என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்" - கருத்துத் திரி

Chitra Balaji

Bronze Winner
Super mam..... Eppadi lam aniyayathuku twist vaikkalama ஆனா சூப்பர் mam.... Semma.... Interesting waiting for the further episode....

சத்யா வாணி

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
honey sis....evlo twist and turns.... semma.....

antha bar la solo va feel pannathu vijay sister husband i think...

ella twist um semma, and connecting all people together superb.... sona health status semma shock knowing her status then she planed to tourture plans extreme....

மரணத்தில் சில கோபங்கள் தீரும்
மரணத்தில் சில பாவங்களும் சாபங்களும் தீரும்
வேதம் உணர்த்தாத நீதியையும் மரணபயம் உணர்த்தும்
உணர்பவர் அடுத்த பிரிவியிலாவது மனிதனாகலாம்
இல்லையேல் மண்ணும் அவர்களை உரமாக ஏர்க்காது

thank u ....

anitha1984

thank you all for reviews and comments.sorry unable to reply you all back.exams going on for daughter.so little bit busy.sorry chellams.i will be free after saturday.keep on reading and sahring your reviews.its the real motivating factor.taking time to comment and spending your valuable time is precious and valubale thing for me.send me mail also.will answer.

thank you all once again dears.

anitha1984

thank you all dears,chellams and rasagullas......unga review parthu wings ilama parakara feel...........kannu
verkuthu......daily dam thiraka vaikareenga paa......waiting for update nu sollum pothu after posting feels like school girl waiting for result.....

etho en kathayaiyum etru kondatharku manamarntha nandrigal natpoos:l:love::love::love::love: