All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஸ்ரீநிதாவின் "என்னுள்ளே ஒரு மின்னல்!!!" - கருத்து திரி

Ammu ❤️

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
ஶ்ரீஈஈஈஈஈஈஈஈஈ...
ஹாப்பி மார்னிங்....
உண்மையா சொல்லனும்னா மனம் நிறைந்த பதிவு ....😻😻
Heart filled episode 😍
ஹோ அப்போ பூரி இருக்காலா......
கல்யாண நாள் மறந்தது தப்பு தான்
அதுக்குனு இப்படியா திட்டுறது பாவம் பா நம்ம வெள்ளை நிலா.....😸😸
ஹைய்யோ..... நிலா குட்டி ....பத்தி என்ன சொல்றதுனே ...
தெரியல...அவள எனக்கு ரொம்ப பிடிச்சுச்சுருச்சு....எவ்ளோ சமத்துல....அவ்ளோ அறிவு.....எவ்ளோ பாசம்.......She stole whole heart.....
இரண்டு பேரும் இரண்டு பக்கம் மதிய அணைச்சிருக்க சீன்.. ...Just eyes filled with tears💓....
ஹாசினி எவ்ளோ அழகா மித்ரன் சொன்னத புரிஞ்சுகிட்டு நிலாவ இலக்குவாக்கிட்டாஆ.....
ரொம்ம ரொம்ப ஹாப்பியா சந்தோஷமா மகிழ்ச்சியா இருக்கு ஶ்ரீ.....இவங்கள இப்படி பாக்க.....
நன்றி பார் தி எபிஸோட்....😻😻😻😻😻😻😻#ஹாப்பினஸ்#பில்டு

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Very very lovely update sis. 😍😍😍

Mithu and Nila both kids are marvellous and intelligent as well. They both understand what Mithran is trying to say, just by seeing his eyes.

But I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ why this Mathi is such a stupid 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Forgot the wedding day even🙄🙄.

Goosebumping moments., when Mithu and Nila behave like dittos with Mathi.

Waiting for the arrival of Poori 🤯🤯

Very small episode. 😭😭😭😭 this is bongu aatam 😭😭😭😭

Sreenitha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Thia is my first story of urs. Yesterday I started to read. First mithran suspect something about her disease as missiagnosed her disease. Mithukku enna cancer endu sollave ellaye.

Thank u so much dear ❤️❤️❤️

Yes.. treatment pathi romba deepa explain panna vendamenu than. And already ellarum romba aluthama story erukumari feel pannuranga... So romba deepa athu pathi yochikatheenga...