All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஶ்ரீநிதாவின் "என் கண்ணில் காதல் இல்லையோ!!!" - கருத்துத் திரி

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
First of all sorry for late reply ma’am. 🙏
I read the update yesterday itself. But due to some server problem now only I could load in my mobile. Yesterday I read in my mom’s mobile. And so I cannot comment ma’am.

The episode was really funny 😂. And ranjan part is very sensitive 🙂. The way you narrated his feelings is lovely 😊 Ma’am

saranya R

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hai akka samma u d intha papa romba papava irukku enna panrathu nice epi akka i love it love you keep going akka

Sreenitha

First of all sorry for late reply ma’am. 🙏
I read the update yesterday itself. But due to some server problem now only I could load in my mobile. Yesterday I read in my mom’s mobile. And so I cannot comment ma’am.

The episode was really funny 😂. And ranjan part is very sensitive 🙂. The way you narrated his feelings is lovely 😊 Ma’am

Thanks dear 💕💕💕

Sreenitha

Hai akka samma u d intha papa romba papava irukku enna panrathu nice epi akka i love it love you keep going akka

Thank u so much dear... Adutha UD la papakku konjam purium. Athu puriurathu kulla athu pannura ragalai parthutu payanthudatheenga