All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

ஶ்ரீநிதாவின் "என் கண்ணில் காதல் இல்லையோ!!!" - கருத்துத் திரி

Rupa jayaseelan

Sis.. i would like to say one thing.. just i dont like the way ranjan treating malar.. becos he knew her well.. whatever he s giving. Training or anything... she my hurt by him.. how could ranjan do like this.. he could be more lovable polite or in someitherway.. or he may send her to someother to learn.. this s not a way to make her a good buisness women.. becos he showed only love to her in the begining...

Sreenitha

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
akka samma epdi akka heart toughing akka samma malar baby ya nenaicha kastama irukku ranjan ava nallathuku tha panra but avane avala thalli vekkura mathiri irukku avunga pirivu ku avane karanam akura mathiri iruku samma ud akka i love it keep rocking iam waiting your next ud

Thanks dear

Sreenitha

Sis.. i would like to say one thing.. just i dont like the way ranjan treating malar.. becos he knew her well.. whatever he s giving. Training or anything... she my hurt by him.. how could ranjan do like this.. he could be more lovable polite or in someitherway.. or he may send her to someother to learn.. this s not a way to make her a good buisness women.. becos he showed only love to her in the begining...

Still love than kudukuran.. But the way of expressing is changed.. Just wait for a one epi dear.. Then you can catch my mind

Malathi kuppusamy

yen ranjan ipdi panaran thitita irukan ava pavam ila but thaniya a Ava yellam samalikanum nu nanaikaran nu nanaikaran suruthiya va kalayanam panikalam nu sola vanthano Adhan malar veeta vitu poran nu nanaikaran. But ranju over ah pesaran po pa i hate it.

Sreenitha

yen ranjan ipdi panaran thitita irukan ava pavam ila but thaniya a Ava yellam samalikanum nu nanaikaran nu nanaikaran suruthiya va kalayanam panikalam nu sola vanthano Adhan malar veeta vitu poran nu nanaikaran. But ranju over ah pesaran po pa i hate it.

No... No.. En ellarum kova padureenga.. Nalaiku episode la avala vida avan than feel panna poran...