All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

விஜயமலரின் "நிலவே என்னிடம் நெருங்காதே" - கருத்துத் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayan12

Will he ask Mahi to be with him in an life in a relationship??? blackmail her???
eagerly waiting for your update;););)

Sinthu

Very interesting and sad.eagerly waiting 4 next one :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: magi situtaion making me so sad:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i know adhman will take care everything(y) oru family la ivlo kastm agathu:(. i know situation is the only reason to change the character and people.(y)

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
ஹாய் சிஸ் இன்று தான் நாவலின் மொத்த பதிவையும் படித்தேன், கதை எந்த இடத்திலும் தொய்வின்றி விறுவிறுப்பாக போகிறது மொத்தத்தில் கதை சூப்பரோ சூப்பர்.
Thank you soo much for your wonderful comments and the encoragement. :love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Will he ask Mahi to be with him in an life in a relationship??? blackmail her???
eagerly waiting for your update;););)
சொல்ல மாட்டேனே... (நம்ம ஹீரோங்களுக்கு அத விட்டா வேற வழி...):love::love::love::love::love:

sivanayani

விஜயமலர்
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments sinthu. Yes you are absolutely correct. The situation is the reason to change the people's character.:love::love::love::love::love:
Very interesting and sad.eagerly waiting 4 next one :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: magi situtaion making me so sad:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i know adhman will take care everything(y) oru family la ivlo kastm agathu:(. i know situation is the only reason to change the character and people.(y)

Hai sis...

Nice Ud sis...

Aiyo... ena sis... mahiku epadi health issue iruku... pavam sis... aathman ini ena pana poran... first avaloda appa pathi search pani sonathan... eva ini eathunalum accept panuva...

wow... sibillings pasam super sis...

Nithyalakshmi

Hi sis kalayila evlo emotional ud padichu kannu kalangiticha magiya athman eppadi kapatha poran ennum ivlo kastha than magi thangva pavam

Status
Not open for further replies.