All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சௌந்தர்யாசெழியனின் 'உருகியதே எனது உள்ளம்' - கருத்துத் திரி

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soundi

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
அவ மட்டும் கொஞ்சமாவா பேசினா😡😡
ரெண்டு நாளைக்கு தவிக்கட்டும் விடு அபி செல்லம்..😍😍
நாம கெத்த Maintain பண்ணுவோம்:cool:

ஷக்தி சஞ்சய் எதுவோ மனசுல வச்சுட்டு செய்றான் போல..
அப்டி உன்னைவிட்டு எங்க ஓடீற போறான்.. போனா நாமதான் விட்ருவமா😜😜
Be happy babe😁😁
Nice ud sis😍😘😘

Thank u fr ur valuable comment sis😃😃Aaru bby pavam sis

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Wow ma’am. 😱😱semma super story 👏👏👏

Every part I enjoyed a lot💃💃

First part, Abhinav’s love story was cute. That too that teddy bear 🧸 scene was cute and very lovely 😍😍😍 her scolding towards him was 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Next when he’s congratulated her during her show time 💖 then saving her👏👏

Then at last, the pain that Abhinav undergone when he thinks that she’s dead 🥺🥺🥺. It’s unbearable.
Thank goodness 😅 I read the story now. Otherwise I cannot even spend a single day with that pain🤯🤯🤯

Sakthi was really great as a friend- the care that she gives towards Aaru was marvellous

And as a lover the painful moments of her is a lot than the moment to cherish 🥺🥺 when Sanjay will understand her. That too especially when he leaves her in between the ride, that too he only compelled her to come with him🤨🤨
Please ma’am join them soon

At last, Abhi don’t make Aaru to wait soooo long, because she’ll find your acting soon🤣😂
Waiting for the next episode eagerly ma’am

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
And a small suggestion, there are a lot of spelling mistakes maybe that’s because you are typing in mobile. Even I too feel very difficult in typing even the small comments in tamil😅😅😁😁😁😁. But as a writer it’ll be better if you correct.

I believe that you will correct in upcoming stories👍👍

Soundi

Wow ma’am. 😱😱semma super story 👏👏👏

Every part I enjoyed a lot💃💃

First part, Abhinav’s love story was cute. That too that teddy bear 🧸 scene was cute and very lovely 😍😍😍 her scolding towards him was 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Next when he’s congratulated her during her show time 💖 then saving her👏👏

Then at last, the pain that Abhinav undergone when he thinks that she’s dead 🥺🥺🥺. It’s unbearable.
Thank goodness 😅 I read the story now. Otherwise I cannot even spend a single day with that pain🤯🤯🤯

Sakthi was really great as a friend- the care that she gives towards Aaru was marvellous

And as a lover the painful moments of her is a lot than the moment to cherish 🥺🥺 when Sanjay will understand her. That too especially when he leaves her in between the ride, that too he only compelled her to come with him🤨🤨
Please ma’am join them soon

At last, Abhi don’t make Aaru to wait soooo long, because she’ll find your acting soon🤣😂
Waiting for the next episode eagerly ma’am

Thank u so much fr ur valuable comment sis😃😃 You know that ur comment was the biggest one in my story really happy when you are Feel my story in Every Episode really happy
Soon sakthi and sanjay will be joined.

Soundi

And a small suggestion, there are a lot of spelling mistakes maybe that’s because you are typing in mobile. Even I too feel very difficult in typing even the small comments in tamil😅😅😁😁😁😁. But as a writer it’ll be better if you correct.

I believe that you will correct in upcoming stories👍👍

Ya sure mam 👍👍 I will correct my mistakes upcoming Episodes Try to give the next ud soon once again thank u so much.

Puneet

Bronze Winner
ஆத்தாடீ.... என்னமா பேசுது புள்ள😳😳
பாவம் சஞ்சய்😂😂😂😂

டேய் தனியா கூப்ட்டு போய்ட்டு பேசுவன்னு பாத்தா நீ என்னடா என்னென்னமோ செய்ற😳😳

இந்த வேலைக்குத்தான் இவ்வளவு நாளா வந்த சமாதான புறாவையெல்லா வறுத்துகிட்டிருந்தியா😜😜😜😜

Tamil novel lover

Bronze Winner
Aaru semma plan dr. 👏👏👏Only you and Sanjay can think like this all🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Paavam Sakthi 🥺🥺.
Someone please understand her and take some step😳😳

And finally, Ennada nadakkuthu inga. 🤨

You told you want to talk only know. Now what are you doing 🤨🤨😉😉🤣😂🤣😂

Status
Not open for further replies.