All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

கலையின் 'காதல் வைத்துக் காத்திருந்தேன்' - கருத்துத் திரி

Sayan12

:)... thanks dear! I had my suspicions about Kavi & her paternity... so she is Kathir’s brother’s daughter... initially I thought she could be his sister’s daughter because of the comments about Nila’s brother... Anyway please update us soon...
Hopefully Kathir won’t send Nila to her parents then Aathu would try his tricks on her...

Kalaimathi

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Super ud sister,Kavi Kutty kathiroda anna Ponnaa...nila annan kesavannaalathaan kathiroda Anna anni illaiyaaa rendu perume cute couple ? rompa paavam so sad.kathir kovapppaduvathill thappe illla....aadhavan vera villan irrukkaan .kathir nila innum seruvathakku periya poraattaame nadakkumo....waiting for upcoming episodes sister
Thank you sis

Kalaimathi

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
:)... thanks dear! I had my suspicions about Kavi & her paternity... so she is Kathir’s brother’s daughter... initially I thought she could be his sister’s daughter because of the comments about Nila’s brother... Anyway please update us soon...
Hopefully Kathir won’t send Nila to her parents then Aathu would try his tricks on her...
Thank you sasi dear.....:):)

Priyasaravanan

Bronze Winner
Super ud sister,Kathir nila rendu perume orutharai oruthar ivvalavu virumpittu,ethanaal ippo ippadi irrukkaanga aduthu pathivirkkaaka avaludan sister