All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Please Ask Free And Posts Your Problems

Kothaigovind87

Good morning mam...

அவளும்... நானும்...!!! கதை ஏற்கனவே வேறு ஒரு தலத்தில் முடிவுக்கு வந்துவிட்டது. புதிய கதைகள் ஏதும் இப்பொழுது இல்லை. மீண்டும் அக்கதையையே தொடரலாமா வேண்டாமா என்பதை தெரியப்படுத்துங்கள் காத்திருக்கிறோம்.
நன்றிகள் பல.
Not able to open avanum avalum story updates. Help

Anitha Selvam

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Hi sister..
Vanakkam. Would like to upload my novel in this page. Can you kindly guide me the steps for that.

anitha1984

Respected Admin team

thanks for opening the thread for me and making me fly.response to the story is massive and beyond my expectation.it became possible because of you.thanks once again

readers feels that episodes are too short beacuse of word limit.i like to post the episodes as seaprate link.???if so to which mail id do i have to send my daily updates????

thank you
Regards
anitha rajkumar
ENNA THAVAM SEITHEN

Risha john

Bronze Winner
Hi Sri mam.na intha site la story eluthanumnu ninaikuren.en story name சந்தோசச் சாரல் நீயே.my pen name is Risha J.Mohamed.pls open a thread for me

Tamainthi

Dear Sis,
i wrongly post the comment on story thread and supposed it should be under comment thread.
Please help me to delete the comment.
(கவி சந்திராவின் - " என் காதல் உன்னோடுதான் " - கதை திரி)

meenakshi27

Hi sri kala mam

Na indha website ku new member last month dha join panna na unga account la irukara illa stories padichi iruken but 3 mattum paddika mudiyalla ( kadhalin niram sivappu,uyirodo sathiradum uyire,nizhalijam uyrkol) indha stories mattum konjam link open paanuga mam pls

Thank you,
Meenakshi

Jeya

Sri mam already I am member log in panna mudiyala story ku comments or like poda mudiyala you have to register katuthu what can I do please help me mam

Nithyarvr

Hi mam
எந்த கதைக்கும் 👍👌 பட்டன் வொர்க் செய்யவில்லை "oops an error accord we ran into some problem" னு வருகிறது. Log out log in எல்லாம் செய்து விட்டேன்...

Snega priya

Hai mam, என்னுடைய கதையை இங்கு பதிவிட விரும்புகிறேன். என்னுடைய story name '' தித்திப்பாய் ஒரு காதல் "my pen name is priya Prakash open a thread for me please mam.