All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Please Ask Free And Posts Your Problems

Sumigopi

Hai sis,
Pragathi & Sithuvoda son story name theriyala antha story half than padika mudinjuthu marubadiyum repost panna mudiyungala sis....

Rmya

Mam please inform me where to purchase your books in T.Nagar.......also I am searching for your book Manathil uruthi veindum...please inform where to purchase...

Priya arun

Dear srikala Mam,
I love reading your novels n am new to this site... am unable to open any ud' s in this site... pl help me how to read online in this site....

kalaibepci

Hi mam,
I cannot read the episode from 1-38 in Ni(zhal)jam Kol story. Could you please do something ?
And also i want to read all your old stories.
Thank you for your wonderful stories which gives a big relief from worries while reading your stories.

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Respected madam--my Name is Anitha Rajkumar.I like to know the rules and regulations of posting my novels here.Thank you

Tamil

ஹாய் mam. மாயமோ மதுரமோ என் மதுரா திரும்பவும் போடுங்க ????? I wanna read mam plz

Rhea Moorthy

hlo mam, my name is Rhea Moorthy. ரியா மூர்த்தி. I like to update my novels on your site. Kindly make a forum for me.

anitha1984

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Respected madam
please open a thread for me so that i can able to post my story here
Title----enna thavam seithen என்ன தவம் செய்தேன்
written by--- ANITHA RAJKUMAR

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT