All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

உமையாள் ஆதியின் 'காதல் வைரஸ்!!..' - கருத்து திரி

sumianandh

Dear writer I missed to read the last 10 episode I tink now I am not able to open. Pls provide any other link to read .The story was nice but due to my work I am not able to read. Now I need it pls can you able to share the link again

sakthiabirami

Hi mam,

I have read your stories before....... But this story is little different........ Love it soooooooo much...... Narration of all four lead roles amru, pinky, ram and thendral is so cool... Especially their mind voices ???? understanding is the main thing to hold each relationship........ That was well narrated in all means...... Keep rocking mam........

Waiting for your upcoming novels

Thanks,
Sakthiabirami

Mathenakalim

Hi mam,

I have read your stories before....... But this story is little different........ Love it soooooooo much...... Narration of all four lead roles amru, pinky, ram and thendral is so cool... Especially their mind voices ???? understanding is the main thing to hold each relationship........ That was well narrated in all means...... Keep rocking mam........

Waiting for your upcoming novels

Thanks,
Sakthiabirami
Hi mam I am new member... I like to read ur story..but link is not open..could u plz help me to read