All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

General Discussion

Samayasri

This is sri kala mam story....but the story line changed ...now it's going on. As "vain Theda mathi"...July 15 second part continue s....
This is sri kala mam story....but the story line changed ...now it's going on. As "vain Theda mathi"...July 15 second part continue s....
Ramya sister...you have said...the story line changed and this vann Theda mathi Novel...I read this Novel...my request... Before changing the story line ,what is the name of the Novel.. reply me sister...

Rmya

Ramya sister...you have said...the story line changed and this vann Theda mathi Novel...I read this Novel...my request... Before changing the story line ,what is the name of the Novel.. reply me sister...
Sorry ma i don't remember that name..

S J

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
:unsure: yesterday was world snake bite prevention day....
so a small information
:oops:
பாம்பு கடியிலிருந்து பாதுகாப்பாய் இருக்க ....
சுற்றியிலும் சுத்தமாக வைத்திருக்கவும் means ... புதர் ஆகாமல்
இரவுகளில் வெளியில் சென்றால் டார்ச் உபயோகிக்கவும்
காலனியும் கூட:mad:

மீறி கடித்துவிட்டால் o_O

இருக்கி கட்ட வேண்டாம்.....:geek:
கீறி விட வேண்டாம்:rolleyes:
வாயால் ஊறிஞ்சுதல் முதலுதவி செய்பவருக்கு பேட்டா ரேப் பாட வெச்சிடும் :eek:
so
பதட்ட படாதீர்கள் - பெரும்பாலும் விஷம் உட்செலுத்தப்பட்டிருக்காது....:censored:
சம்பாரித்தது ஒரு ரூபாய் ஆனாலும் செலவழிக்க யோசிக்கும் போது பாம்பின் சொத்து விஷம் வீணடிக்காது .... எனினும் சில நேரங்களில் விஷம் கக்கி இருக்கலாம் so no tension at the same time no delay...:LOL::LOL:
கடி பட்ட இடத்தை ஸ்கேல் கொண்டோ .... பேப்பர் கட்டு கொண்டோ ... நிலை படுத்தவும்...:cool:
உடனடியாக மருத்துவமனை அழைத்து செல்லவும்... ;)

Jayish

I wanna ask Abt one novel which I read many years ago...I which story starts with a girl in ashram getting funded for her medical seat by a unknown person and one fine day a lady and the hero will come and the lady will say that she was funded by her own father who recently passed away and that she is her father's second wife and they belong to a royal family and now she wants the heroine to come with her...hero does not like this whole idea....but hero heroine and her step mother will return to the palace....later hero and heroine will get married....

Has anyone read this story????
Remember the title/author????
Plzzz

Samayasri

I wanna ask Abt one novel which I read many years ago...I which story starts with a girl in ashram getting funded for her medical seat by a unknown person and one fine day a lady and the hero will come and the lady will say that she was funded by her own father who recently passed away and that she is her father's second wife and they belong to a royal family and now she wants the heroine to come with her...hero does not like this whole idea....but hero heroine and her step mother will return to the palace....later hero and heroine will get married....

Has anyone read this story????
Remember the title/author????
Plzzz
Thanjamena vanthavalae- Muthulakshmi Ragavan Novel sister....💕💕

Lavanyagowtham0601

Hi plz help me namma site is padichiuttu iruntha novel continuity miss aadichu pa... hero name vinaiadhityan... heroine ah wanted ah marriage pannittu vanthuruvaru... hero ku oru sis janavi nu name thatha, paathi kuda irupanga... heroine adhi ah luv pannuvanga by accident ah childhood photos paakum pothu than vinai and adhi are same nu theriyum.... story name enna nu sollunga pa therinja....

Harimalar

ஹாய் friends நான் ஒரு கதை படித்தேன் மலைமேல் உள்ள கோவிலில் கல்யாணம் நடக்கும் கடைசி நிமிடத்தில் மணப்பெண் மாரிவிடுவாள் நாயகனுக்கு அவளை பிடிக்காது தான் பாட்டி கூறியதால் அவனை திருமணம் செய்துக் கொள்கிறாள் நாயகி மலையில் இருந்து இறங்கும் போது வெயிலின் தாக்கத்தால் கால் சுடுகிறது நாயகியை தூக்கி கொண்டு இறங்கு கிறான் நாயகன் என்ன கதை என்று சொல்லுங்கள்