All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Please Ask Free And Posts Your Problems

Rajalakshmi

Hi,

Am unable to read stories...It says Adblocker detected.. I've uninstalled the Adblock from my system..Still, am unable to open and read the stories..

Please help..

Raji

Manonmani

Mam I have 2 request..
1. Not able to adjust or zoom the size of flipbook in mobile phone... Kindly solve this problem because its very difficult to read the smallest font in mobile.
2. Kindly change the blogs background and font color..because this dark gray background with white and peach color font making my eyes to get tired and tears in short period... Previous purple color combination BG is so pleasant to read.

Soundi

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Mam iam soundicheliyan i want thread to post my story. Pls help me mam.mam pls give the permission to post my story mam. but some reasons my laptop is error I have only mobile phone. So its possible to post the story in mobile phone.pls reply mam.

Soundi

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
Pls yaravathu sri mam personal mail id anupungale pls

Nithya

Hi mam,

When open document through lumin pdf in chrome getting error Message as error in opening the file

Let me know how to read those pdf novels

6RAMASAMY

hi madam more writer complete thread not show .only comments thread only show .complete story remove writer or other problem .

ad thanks

Shanthi vairam

Hello sis..
Some uds which are updated at the time of site renovation are in light font color as they are not visible now..
I request dear writers to check and change.. As am missing some interesting ud's.. Am informing this..

Sri mam.. Kaathalin niram sivappu
Tharani sirippal ennai sithaithavale

Vinosha

அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்
நான் ஶ்ரீகலா அவர்களின் “கனவில் நனவாய் நீ” கதை வாசித்தேன்” பாகம் 2 கதை வாசிக்க முடியல fbல உள்ள 24&25 epi click பண்ணினா முதலில் இருந்து வருகின்றது 23ற்கு மேல் காணவில்லை....
நான் தளத்திற்கு புதிது....