All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

சொக்கியின் 'என் கருப்பழகி' - கருத்து திரி

Pinky

I agree ma.. I will hold this novel today. I ll finish the entire story and then will reopen the thread... I hope that solves the prob.
I amn't hurt at your statements since its damn true except one!!! I never took readers for granted...i had requested readers earlier to read the story once i am done with it...yes i shd have holded my story by that time.. past is past...

ur comment was an eye opener... seeing your comment i had holded of my story and deleted the threads. hope justice is holded for readers on behalf of me as a writer :)

well prathiba, that's just my understanding that u have taken the readers for granted seeing some of ur replies.. If that comment hurted u, am sorry..maybe it easnt that way...I was expecting this decision from u long back.. Now if u see, readers will know that,u will provide regular updates when ur back... be back with a bang, we are waiting for Shiv and dheiva ?

When will you come back.... Please come back soon .... We all are eagerly waiting... I really miss inthar and mangai .... Please come back.... Soooooooonnnnnnnn......

சொக்கி

எஸ்எம்எஸ் குழுமம் எழுத்தாளர்
When will you come back.... Please come back soon .... We all are eagerly waiting... I really miss inthar and mangai .... Please come back.... Soooooooonnnnnnnn......
வருவேன்மா :) கண்டிப்பா வருவேன் :)
ஆனா இந்தர் & மங்கை !!!! என் கதை மாந்தர்கள் இல்லைப்பா...
ஷிவ் & புகழ் இவங்க தான் கதையின் மையப்புள்ளிகள் :)

ஷிவ் &
ஷிவ் & புகழ் இவங்க தான் கதையின் மையப்புள்ளிகள் :)
ம்ம்ம் அவங்க முழு பெயர்ல எனக்கு பிடித்த புனை பெயர் அது.... தவறாக இருந்தால் மன்னிக்கவும்.....

சொக்கி

ம்ம்ம் அவங்க முழு பெயர்ல எனக்கு பிடித்த புனை பெயர் அது.... தவறாக இருந்தால் மன்னிக்கவும்.....
azhagana punai peyargal :) enaku strike agalada ... thapavalem nenaiklama... easy...

Soundi

Hi Akka I'm the big fan of ur story. When I first read ur story suddenly I will shocked what a writer u are you had a extremely amazing power and talent.you will complete All ur responsibility and come back of ur story I will be always waiting fr ur Story. Come soon

varshika

hai radhi chella kutti eppadi irukeenga,nalamaa.work ellam eppadi poguthu .busy a .seekiram neenga intha storya complete panna pirarthikiren.